1/16/08

To all

to all the visitors of my blog
I first would like to thank you all for taking the time to visit here & comment.

when I started this blog , i didn't think that I will receive guests from all over the world, or offers to advertise for products from designers & big companies (that i didn't accept) ! I only thought that I'm finally studying something that I love so I would work hard for it & will keep looking for more information on the web to do better & better, so I started archiving every thing I found interesting to me in this little blog. Now it became to some of you a "daily fix" as how one visitor put it! & I'm so over the moon happy for that :)

So, I'm going to ask all of you to help me make this blog better - I'm going to be away for a while & will leave this post up here so everybody can comment & advice or just say hey ;)
All kinds of comments & suggestions are welcome (just keep in mind that this blog will stay about design)

Good luck!

Maha The Diva ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Diva,,

i browse your blog almost everyday,
i love its contents, and very impressed with the selective articles you choose, great ideas and great job..

Anonymous said...

addicted to your blog!!!!

i'm gonna miss your posts come back quick :D

Anonymous said...

Just came across your blog this week. Love it, love your taste in design, looking forward to reading more when you return.

Seroo said...

We love you Maha.

Sara xx

Ammaro said...

:) hey!


we like your blog; its different than the rest. would be nice to see a more personal touch to you though, ie, write every now and then :)

BuZain said...

Hey , keep up the good work.

iMaha said...

Thank you so much my dear sweet friends for all the comments & visits - I will try to make this page better for you all xoxox