1/27/08

Look at what I found :)





Do you remember the above items? I posted them up here earlier, & what a thrill when I found them right in front of me!!! Wow! What ever I wrote about them is not enough! they are all amazing!

*First photo is for the Ghost Chair by Stark : I sat on it every morning to have my breakfast & it was so comfortable & beautifully designed with lots of simple details & curves - I LOVE IT

*Second photo is for the Maui Chair by Terry Dwans : I've seen it behind glass & couldn't touch it :( but it looks so good & you can see the details of the giant wood clearly - so good

*Third & Fourth photo, my personal favorite the Fatboy Chair - you can buy it from Design Public : OH MY GOD! as soon as you sit on this colorful cushion you sink right in - it's like it hugs you - I'm buying one of those soon ;)


*The last photo is for Venini Colorful Vases : done by Murano glass - again , very beautiful

******** & the design posts continues - Glad to be back ;)

No comments: