2/11/09

Missoni Hotel - Kuwait




Yep! It's true! Missoni Hotel is opening soon in Kuwait! Interior design work, done by
Matteo Thun & Partners

Now! when I stay in a hotel, I normally take few souvenirs from the room, small stuff like matches, some mini soap bars .. & thats all! But if I had the chance to stay in the Missoni Hotel, I am taking every thing I can carry!!! Bathrobes, napkins, cushions, bedding... the list goes on & on ;-) can you blame me??!! I mean oh my god!! can't you see how gorgeous every thing is?!!

6 comments:

Fastidious Babe said...

seriously?? WHEN? DETAAAAAILS PLZ! x

Anonymous said...

i'll take my mum to it, for sure.

iMaha said...

Babe, yes serious! they are working on it right now but didn't issue any details to the press yet! I will keep you updated.

abdulla, im sure she will enjoy it :)

eshda3wa said...

i didnt know

bs 7ade im spending a few weekends there!

iMaha said...

hehhehehe! same here :-D

iMaha said...

I love it too :-)