2/1/08

Single ladies valentine's


Every year, on Valentine's day, many of single ladies goes through a hard time - that's the truth.

Well, I am single & fabulous ;) & have so many fabulous single friends too, so I came up with something special for all of us that I do every year - A Friendship Love Package; This package contains a little hand made item with a small gift wrapped with love. It made us happy & our friendships even stronger!

So here I advice all single ladies out there to make this day about all the people you love & cherish in your life. Remember that real friendships are rare , so if you are blessed with great friends, why not calibrate it?!

Click here to get some nice gift ideas

2 comments:

Ammaro said...

valentine ou valentine :p sej kharabee6 :p

iMaha said...

My dear Ammaro, this holiday is only for us emotional people ;) you don't need to be in it! although I'm sure that someone is counting on you sending some red roses to them ;p don't disappoint her , ok!