4/15/08

Tips for Office Interior Planning

What you see here is the traditional setting to any office space - as long as you have two walls! This plan is safe & can be creative & attractive if you choose to do one or two of the followings:

1- Change the color of the back wall (the one behind your desk) by painting it or even better by wallpapering it: Adding texture & color of your choice in only ONE wall, will frame the space beautifully & it will be the starting point to design the full room.

2- Choose a simple desk that matches your needs & doesn't take much space.

3- Try to be brave with colors, but only by using accessories NOT fixed items, so you can remove them & change them whenever you like easily.

4- The Office Chair : Invest in this item as much as you can & buy a chair with a thin back (Padded leather chairs looks comfortable & feels that only in the first 40 minutes) & you must have a high quality mechanism in it's movement.

My dear Jaw ElMasha3er, I hope that the above info will help you design your new office & if you need more help, let me know :)

Regards,

Diva

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent tips, I'll definetly be updating my office space soon!!

Quick question, as a woman who appears in the know...I am desperately searching for a dress to attend a wedding. As I have not been in Bahrain for long, I would appreciate any tips on specific stores to visit here?

iMaha said...

Thanks for commenting dear, I hope that it can help in decorating your office :)
About the dress - My favorite shop is karen Millen - Simple, classy & timeless ;)
http://www.karenmillen.com/pws/Home.ice

but again, I'm not sure what style are you looking for!
Good luck dear , I know that shopping for an outfit in Bahrain is stressful!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH my dear .. these tips are really helpful ..
Hopefully they will allow me to do them .. not just empty talks!

Cheers
JM

Joe Aldeguer said...

thanks for the tips. great blog!

iMaha said...

Thanks Joe :-)