3/6/08

a Thank you ..





Thank you all so much for wishing me a happy birthday & making my day brighter ;)

Special thanks goes to - Palace Enterprises & Sharif Group - Company, Management & Staff for the beautiful flowers & wishes.

For - Larisa Chocolates - Ms. Suhair - for the unbelievable dreamy chocolates :)

For - Ms. Maya & Ms. Helen - AMEX Bahrain - for the most colorful, beautiful & the biggest flower arrangement I received in my birthday, but also for the fantastic new friendship :)

& for LiLou's , for their mouth watering -can't have enough of it- CAKE ! & for the friend who made that happen :)

For my loving mother - for taking care of me all my life & being my best friend who loves me the way I am - I LOVE YOU MAMA xxx

For my pride & joy - My brothers & sister , Mahmood, Jamal, Kamal, Hani & Abeer + Their families -I feel so lucky to have you all in my life & missed you so much, hope we can get all together soon ;)

For my best friends ever - Fatima Altahoo, Sanaa Ansari, Fatima Bahlool & May Al Awadhi - You are all stuck with me for ever ;) LOVE you so much & please let the partying continue ;)

Love to all,

Maha Al-Yousif
aka: Bahraini Diva

2 comments:

Redbelt said...

I want cake too!

iMaha said...

sure! next year i'll save you some ;)